Evenings and weekends offer an array of activities from which to choose: local excursions, intramural sports, discussions with Stanford faculty, outreach and service projects, residence hall programs, and adventures on and off campus.
A Sampler From Summers Past:
- Visiting the Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Spending a day at the beach
- Attending a San Francisco Giants baseball game
- Singing karaoke in your house's lounge or common area
- Participating in intramural sports tournaments
- Helping plant trees with The Canopy Project
- Participating in Public Service workshops
Facilities Open to Your Use:
High School Summer College students have access to swimming pools, tennis courts, handball and squash courts, a fully equipped gym, basketball and sand volleyball courts, and a golf course along with fields and equipment devoted to track and field, softball, soccer, and field hockey.
Stanford’s location enables students to enjoy hiking, bicycling, and distance running.
Additional information about trips off campus and weekends away are provided when the program begins.
Please note: Activities are funded by program fees collected as part of the acceptance process. Visit the Tuition & Fees section of our website for more Summer 2017 fee information.