High School Summer College students may request a transcript via Axess, by mail, by fax (650-724-0272), or in person at the Student Services Center located at Tresidder Memorial Union, 2nd floor. They are unable to accept telephone or rush requests. If you wish to place your request via email (email@example.com) you must attached a scanned copy of your signed transcript request form.
How to Request Transcripts through Axess
- Go to the Student tab from the Axess home page
- In the drop down menu of the "Academics" section select the "Request Official Transcript" option
- Select a Transcript Type
- Select a processing option
- Electronic Transcript – transcript emailed within 15 minutes
- Mailed 2nd Business Day – transcript mailed in two business days; allow an additional 5-7 days for mail delivery within the United States, and 15-20 for international delivery
- SSC Pickup Option– transcript available at the Student Services Center the next day
- Hold for Special Instructions – transcript held at the Student Services Center, to be completed per the special processing instructions (see below)
- Hold for Grade Deadline – transcript sent once grades are posted
You will need a SUNetID and password; if you do not know your SUNetID or password please contact University IT (ITS). If you experience any technical issues with requesting your transcript via Axess, please file a HELPSU ticket with the Student Services Center.
Summer Session non-matriculated students registered more than five academic years ago, you should request transcripts using one of the below request methods.
- Go in person to the Student Services Center located at Tresidder Memorial Union, 2nd floor, and fill out a Summer Session Transcript Request Form.
- Print out a Summer Session Transcript Request Form (you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader), fill it in completely, and sign. If you wish to have your official transcript sent electronically, indicate this in the special instructions portion of the Transcript Request Form. (Note: faxed requests for eTranscripts may take up to 24 hours). You will also need to include a send to name and the email address of the recipient. Mail, fax (650-724-0272), or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) the completed form to the Student Services Center. If you wish to place your request via email you must attach a scanned copy of your signed transcript request form
- If you are unable to print the online form, send a letter to:
- Student Services Center
- 459 Lagunita Drive
- Tresidder Memorial Union, 2nd floor
- Stanford, CA 94305
Your letter must include the following:
- Full name under which you were registered at Stanford
- All former surnames (maiden and married names)
- Your student number (if available)
- Your date of birth
- The last year you attended the University
- Whether you were an undergraduate or graduate student
- How many copies of your Stanford transcript you wish to have sent
- The names and addresses of the intended recipients
- Your signature
- Any special processing instructions
If you wish to have your official transcript sent electronically, indicate this in your letter, along with a desired email address and contact name of the recipient.